cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
elkomi
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post

help

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

i cant acctivate my windows i  went to microsoft the told me to go back to the company which is your labtop from tey will fix it to you

please fix it

and also the battery its capasity is too low when i boght t  they also told me contact HP and the will replace it to you

please text me back with the solutons

and thanks

10 REPLIES 10
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
elkomi
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

iam windows 8.1 

not windows 7

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
elkomi
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i dont have the product key

0 Kudos
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You may need to get a new activation product key to buy from microsoft. As regards to your battery you may need to ring them directly and speak to them about getting one. You should be able to get a new one under warrenty (please read the terms and conditions first) 

0 Kudos
elkomi
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

must buy product code

0 Kudos
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay you can buy a product key just search in Google buy product key and you should get loads that come up. Hope this helps you. 🙂 

0 Kudos
elkomi
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i bought a product key when t put it it said this product key dont match with this edittion

0 Kudos
elkomi
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 1
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i neeed a solution now

0 Kudos
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay can you please contact HP direct they will be able to help you further with  the activation its possible that you brought a product key for the wrong edition of windows 8.1 you need to check if its home or pro version of windows 8.1.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation