Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

I understand your computers are experiencing a hardware issue, based off of the message. Fortunately, I have created a separate thread to tend to these issues:

What do you do when you see "http://www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup"?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

111 REPLIES 111
HP Recommended

Hello Omersand,

Your submission appears to be lacking any information pertaining to the issue you're experiencing. To further assist you, the community might need the following:

The product you're using

The model/product number

The current OS installed

The specific error or issue you're experiencing

If you can, please reply with this information so that you may be properly and promptly assisted.

Thank you for your participation :).

HP Recommended

HP Laptop

HP Pavillion dm-4

Windows 7

Windows corrupted can't start

HP Recommended

my laptop hp 630 cooling fan not working & wifi bluetooth not on 

HP Recommended

I keep getting a message about my "internal battery" and once my laptop comes on,the cursor stops working and so does the web page.

@ganyumz wrote:

HP Laptop

HP Pavillion dm-4

Windows 7

Windows corrupted can't start

HP Recommended
My hp laptop cooling fan not operating correctly. Model No. : Hp 635 AMD E350 2GB 320G WIN7 5CB20135S9. What do I do to rectify it.
HP Recommended
I have problem with startup
HP Recommended

i have probook4540s with windows 7 64bit and it shows hard disk (301) error on startup.hard disk checking also failed and it shows this address for help,

"http://www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup"

so please guied me sir

HP Recommended
I am using a desktop pc compac running Windows 8 I tried to reset to factory settings and now pc will not boot up error msg says no signal out of range can you help please
HP Recommended

hi im naushad & my laptop model hp pavilion g6 notebook pc

fan exit stop working

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.