Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i ran tests on my presareio cq57 its coming up short dst failed what will i do 

HP Recommended

il mio compter non è starup dirlo non riesce a trovare disco rigido

nessun boot di installazione. se ii usufruire f2 e f11 per starup dirlo a loadbios

lo dicono gli errori sul mio disco rigido

HP Recommended

cooling fan is not working since two days

HP Recommended

i have hp pavilion dv4 series 1318 tu note book screen starts flickering at very high frequency when i start to open any folder

HP Recommended

my hp windows 7 home prem OA is not starting up after tests oxc000000f comes up please help me

HP Recommended

I also have the same message smart disk error (301)

HP Recommended

What laptop overheating. When I have a problem with fans is that warning message. Warming due to speed slows down. Could you help me?

HP Recommended

it says all test passed but it still wont turn on 😞

HP Recommended
I have run every test and at the end it says PASSED but still wont startup I checked the ERROR LOG and it shows no errors. please advise
HP Recommended
Same condition s show my notebook what will u do
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.