Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@AhmedHussein10

Hi,

Please post full error not only part of it.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@rayo134star

Hi,

It looks that you need to replace HDD for new one.

Please test your HDD to confirm this information.
In below guide you will find all informations how you may do this:
How to test RAM and HDD (Hard Drive).

If your notebook is still under warranty then please contact with HP. They will send you new HDD for free.

How to do it? Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@tmrewards500

Hi,
Please test RAM and HDD.
In below guide you will find all informations how you may do this:
How to test RAM and HDD (Hard Drive).

HP Recommended

Hi DP-K. Cust Po - {Removed for privacy} Ref: H112689025, Serial - (S) {Removed for privacy}, Product WNO87AV I have UNCHECKED quickweb - the message 4 Windows is load Dll errors AND the other functions listed: F1 System Info, F2 System diagnostics, F9 Boot Device Options, F10 Bios Setup, plus GO TO web...There is only Windows XP on boot options - Geeezzz, I keep pressing function keys, but do not get info 2 load, ESCP + function leaves me LOST. Thanks, {Personal Information Removed}

HP Recommended

hi

my computer long time to start

HP Recommended

@abbas61

Hi,
Check the link below:
How to speed up system boot time and performance.

HP Recommended

was geting a bit worryed on why it was geting hot  .that the fan isnt working properly. and then the laptop stop and shutdown

HP Recommended

@noor24

Hi,

If you see alert that System Fan is not Operating Correctly then please check this link.

HP Recommended

i got this massage and i know the reason but i can't solve it 
my problem is the battery it dosn't charge and i don't know why Untitled.png

HP Recommended

hii whats is thes Re: screen says: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.