11-15-2018 07:19 AM
( Views : 336 )
My Notebook will not start, what can I do?
- Ensure the basics - power, battery charge, etc.
- A good thing to try first is a hard reset of the computer. The steps are different depending on if your battery is removable or not. See http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01684768 for steps and videos that cover this easy step
- If you are still having boot problems, walk through the steps in the online troubleshooting here.
Follow the appropriate steps that fit your case to attempt to fix the issue
- If your computer still cannot start despite exhausing all the steps, it may need to be serviced. Please, post in the HP Community for assistance - include as many details as possible. Make a different between "Notebook does not start" or "My Windows does not start"
- If you managed to boot successfully but your computer is experiencing other issues, check other troubleshooting guides => https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05195323