01-28-2019 06:53 AM
( Views : 326 )
- You are able to eventually load your operating system to Desktop but
- When you start your HP notebook, an error message appears with regards to System board (00A) (product information missing) similar to these:
- No specific diagnostics is needed.
- The message appears to indicate that product information which is usually tattooed into the motherboard is missing. This triggers the alert.
- This may have happened either due to failed BIOS update , or due to motherboard replacement.
- This is not a high severity problem and the operating system can be started. This is not a hardware failure.
- A service (repair) is required to fix the problem
- A special internal utility needs to be used to enter the correct missing information into the motherboard
- The utility is not publicly available.
- Users will need to bring the PC (or ship it) to service - HP Authorized Service Center
- If users are not sure where such a center is located, please contact HP support for assistance in finding one. Here is more info:
- Check these videos on the specifics how to prepare and send your computer for repair or service:
# USA and Canada >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7alIyHJMb6Y
# UK , Switzerland and EU countries >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFi6lQ5lU_c