Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I printed 40 sheets of vellum nicely on a brand new 2755e DeskJet.  And then it all went bad.  It stopped recognizing the vellum in the tray.  And it kicked out sheets half way printed. Sometimes it started printing too early and deposited ink into the bottom bed of the printer body.  I guess the sensors are not reliable but don't know why it worked for a while and then I couldn't get anything to work. 

Had I also known that the bottom margin required 1/2" I would have never purchased it. 

I am going to return the 2755e, but the printer needs:

(a) rear feed tray for paper that can't easily curl

(b) borderless printing 

(c) the ability to recognize vellum or translucent paper

Any suggestions?  I liked the Envy 6055e but no rear paper tray.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Wayne999,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with printing. I'd like to help!

Please go through the document here and see how it goes.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.