Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart D110
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

Hello. So I just got my HP Photosmart D110 Printer and was setting it up. When it got to the part of aligning the ink heads and loading the paper, the printer cannot seem to grab the paper. The printer is fresh out the box so it shouldn't be an issue of dust or anything. I'm really behind on work after my last printer went out on me and need some help. Does anyone have any insight on this? I'm going to attach a video to show what is happening. thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

That printer is an old model, and the paper rubber rollers are probably so hard from the printer being old so they won't grab a paper. Use your palm to push and help the printer grab a top sheet.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

That printer is an old model, and the paper rubber rollers are probably so hard from the printer being old so they won't grab a paper. Use your palm to push and help the printer grab a top sheet.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thank you so much, this actually worked. I just helped the printer grab the paper and its been moving ever since.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.