Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-25-2022 03:47 AM - last edited on 04-27-2022 07:46 AM by Ric_ob
Printer continually jams from Tray 2. I have tried to disable so it only chooses Tray 1, but this doesn't work. Continually tries to use Tray 2.
04-28-2022 02:19 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I'd be happy to help.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
Let me know if this helps.
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community