Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
OFFICEJET 6958
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I have an OfficeJet 6958.   The paper kept getting stuck.   While clearing out the paper, a piece of plastic the length of the computer detach from the other part of the plastic.  I imagine this is to keep the paper flowing to the outside.   I cant get an answer from the Virtual agent and I can't find a number to call or have some one call me back.  Can anyone assist me? 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@KEVIN526

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Yes it could be. Please share a picture of us to understand this better.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

EC3EADB8-D6EC-4F95-AABB-CF8372D0A25B.jpeg

 Inside look at printer.   The piece of plastic in front was attached to the piece in the rear.   Thanks for the help in fixing this trouble. 

HP Recommended

C0D5E8D9-158E-4A24-9C8A-FCFB20C824BC.jpeg

HP Recommended

image.jpg

HP Recommended

You may want to take it to a HP Service Center to fix this 🙂

https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.