Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-27-2022 06:34 PM
I have an HP officejet Pro 8725 printer that when turned on,started showing an automatic Doc feeder Jam, there is no jam, I'm not even trying to use the ADF. I tried the reset, didn't clear it. I cannot use the printer until this clears
08-16-2022 11:39 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting a feeder jam error, I am glad to assist you.
Perform a power reset , Reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware to install the latest updates on the printer
Here are the steps:- Click here
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community