gericci
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

False rear paper jam

HP Recommended
HP OFFICEJET 6500° PLUS-E710n
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Printer is showing paper jam. It's a false indication. Technician, havoing the printer on repair told it is the rear sensor damge issue.

How can I buy this spare part (he said it is not available ?).

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,419 20,421 1,490 1,738
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gericci, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The parts for this model printer is not available due to its age. As this is a hardware issue and the printer is out of warranty, 

I suggest you upgrade the printer. You may visit Hp Store to check the available printers.

For more info on resolving a paper jam error, refer to - A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6500A and 6500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer Series

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
gericci
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Actually, the Technician reported that is a false paper jam issue arisen from the Motherboard !

However, the scanner is still working.

Gianni

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,419 20,421 1,490 1,738
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gericci

I understand. It is still a hardware issue with the sensors in the printer. You may choose to upgrade the printer for printing purpose or continue to use the scanning functionality.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation