Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-19-2022 08:25 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting paper tray 1 error, I am glad to assist you.
Clean the paper tray rollers under the printer
- Clean the paper tray rollers underneath the printer.
- Carefully lift the printer and set it on its side.
- While supporting the printer with one hand, pull the paper tray or trays to expose the paper rollers underneath the printer.
- Lightly dampen a lint-free cloth with distilled water, and then squeeze any excess liquid from the cloth.
- Clean the rollers with the damp cloth.
- Allow the rollers to dry completely (approximately 10 minutes).
- Close the paper tray or trays, and then set the printer upright.
Reset the printer
- Sometimes an error persists even though there is no paper feed issue. Reset the printer, and then try to print.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.
- NOTE:HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community