Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Lenovo
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer Jam - Code 13.09.14 - I've tried all the suggestions mentioned and still not able to get beyond this paper jam.  I am almost positive there is a "small" piece of paper inside the printer that I can't see.   Printer still under warranty.  I've called Tech Support - said the tech would give me a call.  Not sure how long that will be.  Anyone have suggestions in finding this little piece of paper???  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Remove the paper tray, you will see on the left side green tab press tab to open duplex examine for paper.

Open back cover and examining the interior of the printer for paper sheet or paper leftovers.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply - that has already been done - many times :).

HP Recommended

What did you end up doing?  I have done everything including this recommendation and still have a paper jam message with the event code 13.09.14.

HP Recommended

I ended up having to put in a support ticket - and HP technician came out (printer still under warranty).  He replaced the entire drum unit!   He practically took the whole printer apart looking for that "stray piece of paper" - and determined it was in the drum unit.  After he replaced it - ERROR CODE gone - and working great now!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.