cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Helgaard
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP1020 Laser printer over feeds

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet 1020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a HP 1020 printer. It still prints very well, but it over feeds paper. Once the first page is printed, the pickup roller keeps turning and feeding a second page into the printer. It does however only feed half a page, and hence it then gets stuck as a jam. If I only place one page into the printer, it tyries feeding the second page and then also gives an error.

My operating system is Windows 10 and I have downloaded the latest drivers that I could find for the printer. It still gives the same problem.

I have also opened and cleaned the printer properly. 

I really like the printer and have had good service from it so far.

Any help?

1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
6,878 6,099 812 1,137
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sticky paper feed solenoid, google it you will find how to fix it, it's simple fix.

My profile on LinkedIn

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation