Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-31-2021 09:23 AM
Welcome to the HP Community.
There are lots of places printing on card paper can work as expected or can go side-ways.
Please help us understand what you are doing and what you have already tried.
- Is the paper you are using a supported paper size and paper weight? (Printer Specifications)
- Is the Full Feature Software / full driver printer software installed? (HP Smart AND full driver installed)
- Is the printer aware of the paper size / paper type loaded in Tray 2? (Printer Display / EWS)
- Does the printer print on plain paper?
- Does the printer pass its alignment and diagnostics? (Printer Jam Troubleshooting)
- Which software / application / program are you using to view / set / submit the print job?
References / Resources
“Things that are your printer”
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) aCategory > Topic > Subtopic
Printer and HP+ service
>>> Open your HP+ Printer Homepage > Concierge Help > Click link in the box
Note that Concierge assistance is only available for registered HP+ printers.
NOTE: Where available, the Homepage website for the non HP+ model includes any missing "Category" sections not found in the HP+ printer site. What? The “+” and “not +” printers are the same printer – HP+ is a benefit / service.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community