Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-04-2021 06:52 PM
My OfficeJet All-in-One 6968 ignores the margin settings in the document and begins printing at the very top edge of the page. This happens in Word, Excel, and Adobe LPDF.
06-10-2021 12:27 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
This seems to be a driver issue, follow these steps to fix the issue.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer using HP Smart app.
Click here to download the HP Smart app.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community