Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-18-2021 10:42 AM - last edited on 10-18-2021 02:30 PM by RodrigoB
Just stopped feeding paper. I'll submit a job, watch the feed mechanism lower to the paper, but the rollers never spin. retry light fflashes on printer; same result. I've seen other posts from folks with the same problem and many time they just trash the printer. I like the printer and would like to repair it if possible. Before I open it up I was wondering if anyone else has tried this repair, and were you succcessful. Granted the printer is pretty old, but i'm unable to find a parts catalog.
10-18-2021 02:31 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Note: If you post a new message sharing more details, based in our recommendation above, your chances to get a better response that can help you issue will be higher. To post another message click HERE.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community