Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Envy 6055

I cannot print anything, and when I do a diagnostic check it says the Print Queue is not fixed and I dont know what to do. any help would be absolutely amazing. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Nevermind its fixed thank you

HP Recommended

how did you fix the problem? seems as though many of us are having the same issue

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem. 

HP Recommended

I am as well

HP Recommended

@MakaylaBond19 

We are happy that you managed to solve the problem;)

If possible, describe the procedure performed. Thus, you will be helping other users who have the same
doubt.

Matheus.H

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Yeah,

Thanks for sharing how you got it fixed!!

HP Recommended

I found the answer on Microsoft as this is an issue with the Windows Print Spool.

HP Recommended

I'm having this issue as well.  What did you do about the Microsoft Print Spool issue?

HP Recommended

Trying to set up my new Tango  and having problems.  Don't know why.  Re-seated the ink cartridges.  Links to troubleshooting on your Virtual Assistant page are not valid.  Frustrated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.