Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Is your printer showing an error message? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

I am trying to use Cricut sticker paper on my HP office jet pro 8035. They just sent me a refurbished printer because we thought this issue was due to defect rollers. The issue is still happening. The cricut sticker paper will not load all the way through. When it does it cuts off the top of the image. This sticker paper is CRICUT brand, The matte sticker paper  is 160 gsm whilst the glossy is 200gsm. NEITHER ARE WORKING!  

I have done ALL preliminary troubleshooting with MULTIPLE techs at no resolution. I have tried ALL different settings in both printer settings as well as changing in print dialogue box in printer preferences. I have done a full reset on my printer, unplugging, alignment, pinhead cleaning, cleaned rollers and inside of printer, ALL OF IT!  When i print the project on plain copy paper everything print perfect. I know my printer specifications and this sticker paper should be printing just fine. Again when it does decide to print it will cut off the top of the image, leaving me with a useless and wasted product page seeing as I cant use my Cricut maker "cut" feature without the entire image! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.