Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One - N911n
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I try to print, the printer shows paper jam whether printing from computer or directly from printer. However it's not really jammed. When I press next, the page comes out and reloads another paper and does the same thing. I do this like three times and the printer expels the unprinted sheet and then just locks up. I shut off the printer and restart and then it will expel the clean undamaged sheet of paper but still will not print without paper jam error.  I went through all the steps to clean all rollers and take apart duplexer and clean and put back together and still same thing. At first it was just doing showing a false jam when printing two sided but now it does it all the time. It will not print anything now without showing a paper jam. Nothing is really jammed though. I'm thinking some kind of bad circuit board? Not really sure. Please respond of what else I can do.  I ordered an HP officejet pro 7740 all in one printer to replace this broken hp 8600 premium e all in one but would still like to fix it for my kids. Any idea of what else I can do to fix this printer would be greatly appeciated.  

thank you, Karl

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.