Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-02-2022 09:41 AM
I had a paper jam and removed the stuck sheet of paper, but when I replaced the paper path cover, I may have not fitted it back in properly. So when I started the printer again, a jam occurred again. I am trying to clear the jam, and found that the paper path cover is stuck.
1) How do I open the back of the computer to check for jam back there?
2) Is there a trick for removing the stuck paper path cover?
Thanks for your help,
04-05-2022 11:21 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you are facing a paper jam error.
Try the below suggestions -
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, refer to the document for instructions on how to remove the jam - HP OfficeJet Pro 9010, 9020 Printers - Paper Jam Error
If the error persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
06-22-2023 07:21 AM
Hi community users!
If you are facing some difficult to solve the paper jam, the following link will show you clearly the step by step:
HP Support Community
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community