Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-28-2022 08:25 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting a paper jam issue on the printer, I am glad to assist you.
Remove debris from inside the paper path
- When small bits of paper become lodged inside the paper path, paper jams are more likely to occur. To remove debris from the paper path and output rollers, run thicker paper through the printer, such as photo paper.
- Remove any paper from the input tray, and then load one full-size page of photo paper (letter or A4).
- Send a blank print or copy job.
- After the paper ejects, pull out the input tray.
- Lift the front of the printer, and then remove any torn paper or debris from inside the tray and rollers.
- Replace the tray, and then reload normal paper.
Reset the printer
- Reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.
- NOTE: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community