Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet P2035n
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A.o.A

Dear my printer is printing automatically when i fill the paper tray auto print start and all pages end 
only one line on the all pages 
Hp - PCL XL; 2;0; comment Copyrite(c) 1999-2011 Hewlett-Packard Corporation .

which issue is this ?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This type of error is either going to be a corrupted document with an invalid PCL command embedded in it or your driver is corrupted or wrong? First thing is to purge the print spooler following the instructions here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-printer-queue-in-windows-10/7e5ac...

Then try printing a different document to see if the problem persists. If it does, clear the print spooler again and then delete the printer and reinstall the proper driver.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

A.o.A
dear I'm trying your method but not solved my issue.

Actually the problem is that when i turn on the printer after a while it starts printing automatically 
while the printer is not connected to any system.
even i removed the network cable and removed printer form system 
the printer continuously print one line and then pages finished then demand more pages 
I'm reset the printer Maytime's but still issue is there 
I think now you are understand my problem properly 
thanks  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.