Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-10-2022 07:39 AM
I had a paper jam while I was using the top feed--> roller for a printing job. I pulled the paper that was lodged 1/2 way in and since then, the rollers on the top feed won't accept any paper I try to feed it. The little sound alert indicating the printer recognizes the print job is ready to go is not working, as well. Can someone please help?
04-13-2022 10:09 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand the ADF is not working after a jam.
Try the below suggestions -
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Also, try the steps in the document -Paper Jam Error
If the error persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community