Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
09-09-2021 02:06 PM
Hey @Innypuddle 🙂
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Note: If you post a new message sharing more details, based in our recommendation above, your chances to get a better response that can help you issue will be higher. To post another message click HERE.
I work on behalf of HP.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community