cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 12
Flag Post

Solved!

Centro soluzioni ho non funziona dopo che Adobe flash player è stato disattivato

HP Recommended
Hp f 2480
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bho

11 REPLIES 11
1,633 1,624 18 123
Message 2 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Antonio83  !

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have same problem, with a Deskjet printer/scanner F2480 when i intall the Solution Center (Italian Version) the software is not working because it need Flash player and of course is no more avilable.

Here below the screenshot of what happen when i open the Solution Center.

Immagine1.jpg

I installed the latest software available on HP website "DJ_AIO_06_F2400_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4" but unfortunately nothig is change and i'm not able to scan document.

Thank you for any solution.

Stefano

Level 2
18 15 0 4
Message 4 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

0 Kudos
Level 1
5 5 0 1
Message 5 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

"HP Solution Center" no longer works after Adobe Flash Player has beed deactivated.....It is no longer possible scan documents.....The proble need an urgent solution. Thank you

0 Kudos
Level 1
3 3 1 0
Message 6 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hai risolto? ho lo stesso problema 

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 7 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Purtroppo no. Dovrebbe essere HP a risolverlo

0 Kudos
Level 1
3 3 1 0
Message 8 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

x Antonio

Ho letto che il vecchi programma non può essere più usato perchè è costruito con flash.

puoi avviare l'exe del file di scan e funziona.

io ho risolto con hp smart che è un'app di hp presente nello store di windows

un post in hp centro assistenzadedicato in inglese con tutte le soluzioni lo trovi su questo titolo:

HP Solution Center has an issue. "FI" screen now pops up.

rintraccibile a questo indirizzo.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/HP-Solution-Center-has-an-issue-quot-FI...

0 Kudos
Level 1
5 5 0 1
Message 9 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need also to send fax with my HP printer but HP Solution Center doesn't works. How is possible to do that?

0 Kudos
Level 1
3 3 1 0
Message 10 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

you can use hp smart. it include  fax option

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation