cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Solstad
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Change country/region for Color LaserJet pro MFP M477fdn

HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet pro MFP M477fdn
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi everyone! My printer is for ships use - HP Color LaserJet pro MFP M477fdn.  I need to change the country/region for this printer as the new ink cartridge wont work.  For some reason it is not accepts any EU region toners. Mostly vessel working in Europe, so we have to set it up for EU region. How to check which region is selected for the printer ? Recently I've checked all available setting , but unfortunately didn't found anything. 

Please advise

Regards,

Dre

2 REPLIES 2
Solstad
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi everyone! Any help on this matter?
0 Kudos
Anderson_CR
Level 4
Level 4
112 112 3 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Hope you are well, in order to change the region of the printer, turn the printer off, turn it on and as soon as you see the HP logo on the screen, please press the lower right corner of the screen and keep holding until you see "Permanent storage init" 

stop pressing and wait for the initialization process. 

Select the region and language after that.

Regards,

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation