Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet pro 7720
macOS 10.14 Mojave

How to find the drivers for printer officejet pro 7720.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Can you diwnload the HP Easy Start from this link and then install the drivers and utilities?

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-7720-wide-format-all-in-one-printe...

Thanks.

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended

doesn't exist drivers for macOS 10.14.4! 

HP Recommended

Hi @Beppino 

Was the HP Easy Start downloaded and did you ran the application?  It would detect your printer and list down some software drivers for install.

Could you share some screenshots that nothing is available?

Thanks.

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended

Hi Beppino,

Please try to use this link to download the HP Easy Start app. Then just follow the steps.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Applications/HP_Easy_Start.app.zip

If you encounter any issues, please let me know.

I am a HP employee
Although I work for HP. I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Downloading HP easy start I find this indications:

"Safari non può aprire il file.

Safari non può aprire il file “HP Easy Start” perché il download è ancora in corso."

"Safari cannot open the file.

Safari cannot open the file "HP easy start" because the download is still running".

Thanks.

Beppino

HP Recommended

Downloading HP easy start I find this indications:

"Safari non può aprire il file.

Safari non può aprire il file “HP Easy Start” perché il download è ancora in corso."

"Safari cannot open the file.

Safari cannot open the file "HP easy start" because the download is still running".

Thanks.

Beppino

HP Recommended

Hi Beppin,

Maybe the file didnt download correctly thats why that message occurs. Please try to complete the download and click the file? Thanks.

Please let me know if this helps.

I am a HP employee
Although I work for HP. I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.