1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

EWS Login IP

HP Recommended
Hp Color Laser 150nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello, 

I was just solving the problem with the ews and wanted to change my password. There was an option to protect the IP4 Adress and so I did. The system then logged me out but now when I want to log in with my new name and password it says in red letters that the IP Adress to log in is protected. What can I do now? 

Would be kind, if you could help me. 
Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,141 17,140 1,149 1,364
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GeorginaKN, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

There is no option to perform a reset on this model printer. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options for your printer. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation