Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

after installing windows 10 and the printer software the Scanner doesn't work anymore.😎 I tried to load your latest software butÄstill doesn't work. Also the Printer App from MS doesn't work. I installed the old Software with all 🤔programms and this

also doesn't work.

If I took my windows 7 it works very good.😁🤗Unbenannt.PNGjkkjj.PNGUnbenannt.PNG

1. So guys😎 what is the reason for this issue.

2.And what can all users do  that the scanner also works on windows 10 really with All in One ?

3, And what is the reason for HP to cancel the scanner software on windows 10🤔 really doesn' make any convincing

sense.😎

You describe that it may work with a app......😳🙄😛......but it doesn't.

So I ask you in agree with the whole HP printer community to solve this problem by deploying a printer software for the

HP 6510g, 4500 All in One that really deploys all functions. You are promising  something🤔 on new windows systems with All in One functions that doesn't 🤔work.

A App can be a additional function🙄 but not a replacement function.🤔 for using the All in One function
What kind of software, "full software" will work to solve this problem.

fddddddd.PNGdddddddd.PNG

And your up to date software for All in One software product did not work because it is for a Windows 8 software.

WINDOWS 8......guys really😜😱

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A SOLUTION for this PROBLEM should be a 'working' printer software for HP 6510 All-in-one with really All-In- one Function😳 as it works well on windows 7 with a "OPTION" of a app  and not a software with less functions that promises all function that doesn't work.

SO PLEASE UPGRADE THE WINDOWS 7 PRINTER SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 WITH ALL FUNCTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE🤡👀

4. So where or when are you able to deploy such printer software  for the whole Community?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

dddddddd.PNGfddddddd.jpgUnbenannt.jpgUnbenannt.PNGjkkjj.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.