Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi I am looking at the HP Envy 6020e, 6022e and 6032e and wondered when they were released and what the difference is between them.  Is it just the colour on the top of them - looks like the 6032e is cement not sure about the other two - one main requirement is double sided as my old one does not do that and I would very much like my new on to.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The difference is the colour, and some models are not for sale market in all countries.

Valsimot_0-1675600674156.png

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for that - I am buying in the uk - would you happen to know which colours relate to which ones at all

Thank you

HP Recommended

You can check that info on your local hp site.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thank you but I’ve tried but to no avail. Thank you though.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.