cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
yeebee29
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 5055 Driver

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I am able to print using HP Smart app on my laptop, but I need to install the printer on my computer because I am using a Cricut software, and it cannot pick up the wireless printer. However, I've followed steps on how to remove/uninstall, and I can't find where or how to install the driver. I go online and it keeps referring me to the HP Smart app, and the app is not helpful on how to get to the driver download easily. Please help! Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,197 30,911 5,328 12,412
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow HP Easy Start below:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/COL96741/HPEasyStart_12_6_09.exe

Upon the Software Selection step, be sure to select the HP Basic or HP Full Feature Software option and follow the steps on screen to install the HP Software.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation