09-18-2020 08:20 AM
That's great! Happy to hear that. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.
Have a great day ahead!
Please click “Accepted Solution” on the public posts if you feel the post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
09-27-2020 08:10 AM - edited 09-27-2020 08:29 AM
I am still having problems. The printer continually goes offline and I have to keep restarting it....sometimes I give up and my print will suddenly come out an hour later. Right now I am restarting it once again, and it is stuck in "checking printer" and has been for a half hour....any other suggestions???
edited to add....I can print from my samsung phone no problem, except...when I then try to print from my computer after the reset my computer says printer error and....when I then try to print from my phone it says "printer blocked"...
09-29-2020 11:17 AM
Thank you, while i appreciate the option I cannot do that on my own. Someone had to walk me through it.
I keep going in circles.
I can print from my phone no problem.
My daughter can print from her MAC no problem.
It is just my windows 10 computer where the printer continues to go offline and I cannot get it back.
I cannot keep doing the same things over and over again. I spent 4 hours on the phone with Geek Squad on Sunday.
09-30-2020 10:02 AM
If you could get someone to help you with assigning the Manual IP Address that would be good
At that time you could also ensure the IPV6 Address is disabled
(1) From a computer connected to your network, type the IP address for your printer into the URL field of your Internet browser.
Note: To get the IP Address Print a Network Configuration Page
- To print a Network Configuration Page - Press the Wireless button ( ) and the Information button ( ) at the same time.
(2) Click the Network or Networking tab, and then open the section or page for your network type: wired or wireless.
(3) Select Enable IPv4 only (or similar)
(4) Click Apply, and then wait until the changes are confirmed.
I Am An HP Employee