Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-31-2022 11:01 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that your printer is printing "information page" , I am glad to assist you.
Perform a power reset , Reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware to install the latest updates
Here are the steps:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community