Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135

First, I want to thank you for the response
Hi, I need some solution for my condition below.

I did install the HP SMART app and it connects to my printer. 
my cartridge supply is same with real condition, and the scanner program work well
but I can't print any document
what should I do?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @iniani13,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer and it is unable to scan from the HP printer assistant application. The printer is able to print and make a copy. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

As the printer is able to make a copy, it indicates that the scanning hardware is fine. It was indeed a very good observation by you.

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Have you tried to scan using another application?
  • Did any software changes or updates happen on the computer after which it stopped working?

I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. This is a free tool for Windows to help resolve issues with printer drivers.

Please try to scan using other applications like Microsoft Paint, HP Solution center, etc. If the printer still does not scan then let us uninstall the printer drivers from the root level and then reinstall them by following the below steps:

• In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
  • Select your HP printer.
  • Select Uninstall.
  • In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
  • In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
  • Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
  • Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
  • Click on the Drivers tab.
  • Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
  • Select OK.
  • Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
  • Close Devices and Printers.

You may download and install the printer drivers from this link

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @iniani13,

Hope I was able to fix the issue. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @iniani13

As we did not hear from you, I'll be closing this case for now. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. 

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

i am very thankful... thank you for your detailed information

HP Recommended

thak you so much for the useful informatioon

HP Recommended

Hi @iniani13,

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @iniani13,

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries in future

It was a pleasure assisting you. You have a good day ahead

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.