Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@FLAVIO

Try setting the date on your computer to 1/1/2021 and then try installing.  After install, return the date back to today.

Let us know if it works.

HP Recommended

No

nothing changes

HP Recommended

Reply to Flavio:

I use this link (AIO_CDA_Net_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe) to install the HP Solution Center for my HP C5180.

Hope it works for you.

Johan.

HP Recommended

Dunno why people still post the same message....

Yes, we all lost our dear HP Solution Center and yessssss Hp hasnt still post a new driver of it, without flash-p based.

But, offers were indeed given in the 1st and 2nd page of this same discussion threat: HP SCAN and CAPTURE (and yes, it's very slow, but at least doenst compromise your computer's security, that's what you get when you dont update, and you cant update if you are still in 2020.

Responses to this problem were given, i repeat in page 1 and 2 of this thread by:

Bababalouis - on the 12/01/2021

Robert952 - on the 12/01/2021

Dragonfur - on the 12/01/2021 updated on the 18/01/2021

(thank you guys for that!)

I strongly advise to read discussions before posting the same problem over and over....

What you should be posting was "HP, WE ASK FOR A NEW DRIVER TO SOLUTION CENTER"

HP Recommended

So What are HP doing about this???? I have spent hours and days trying to sort it with no success? I think a new printer from a different company is on the cards???

HP Recommended

Here's a solution:

1.Take your HP printer and throw it off the nearest high place to watch it smash into very satisfying bits. 

2. Go buy another printer from any other company.

HP you have officially lost a customer forever. I will NEVER buy any of your products again, and encourage everyone I know to do the same. You are a horrible, incompetent, greedy company without a single redeeming quality or value. 

Save yourselves people. Just leave this abusive relationship.

HP Recommended

System date change works! But if you did ADOBE FLASH clean/uninstall (or IE 11 clean/uninstall) before..because of some stupid manuals here.  you need IE11 install and offline instaler of ADOBE FLASH for IE (!!! other version of AF for chrome, opera, firefox etc are for nothing)) and it is not easy to get it and to install it (21,122.616 MB and from 10.12.2020). In instalation of the right version of AF for IE you need to establish WIndows 7 compatibility regime first to install (in W10 20H2/64bit)  and then install the right adobe flash offline installer file for IE (!!!). The last version is 32.0.0.468 . It is not important if you have installed KB4580325 or not. And these works on last updated windows 10  (in W10 20H2/64bit) with all updates. System date to be set e.g. 2.1.2021. Then all works as before 12.01.2021

HP Recommended

So 100% comfortable SOLUTION for ALL:

it was realy very hard to discover...

1.) you maybe have (as me) the last W10 64bit 20H2 with all updates and pathces... (hope it goes on all older win..)

2.) need IE 11 to be installed (if you previously uninstall.. you need install again)

3.) you need offline installer of Adobe flash for Internet explorer (ONLY adobe flash for IE!!) last version 32.0.0.468 - if you fail to search.. ask me it is 21MB file and you need to install it in compatiblity regime of windows 7 (!!!) on W10 64bit 20H2

4.) you need these little free app RunAsDate (32 bit version)

5.) you can reinstall original full instalation of you old scan/print/copy HP from HP support page if you have damaged installation, if not, you don´t  need

6.) you don´t need to restart PC

7.) original HP solution center will show "F" and "i"

8.) run aplication "RunAsDate" 32bit version.. from any location.. and make NEW shortcut on desktop e.g. HP Solution Center 2021 and set date to 02.01.2021 .. you dont need any other special selection in the aplication..  and allways run only the new shorcut..

9.) Run your new shortcut... thats all.. system date could be set automatic.. so its comfortable solution. Dont know why HP hide this easy solution.. this adobe flash issue will harm milions of HP costumers..and they cannt make decision and the most of them will destroy the printer/copy/scan..

HP Recommended

@ITMASTER-2020, respectfully, that is not a "100% comfortable SOLUTION for ALL". As has been stated multiple times previously in this thread, Flash is now unsupported due to numerous & ongoing security flaws. Some people (myself included) are not at all comfortable with having a notoriously insecure and now unsupported software package as a target running on their computer(s).

HP Recommended

Reply to Johan,

unfortunately this solution is not working either, I can hit install on the installation menu but after a while the installation fails with an unrecoverable error and a windows 8 installation failure massages 

I also tryed with (AIO_CDA_Net_Full_Win_WW_130_140.exe) but in this case i will just have the exit button

I think I will have to stay with (100_228_PS_AIO_02_Full_Net_ita_NB.exe) which can install correctly and all features work fine

thank for the help

Flavio

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.