Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I cannot download the app on my mac desktop.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @VVovchuk,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd be happy to help you! 

To download the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer driver without using the HP Smart app, you can follow these steps:

Visit the HP Support Website:

• Go to the HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads page: HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads
  • Enter your printer model, "OfficeJet Pro 9010", and click on "Submit" or press Enter.

Select Your Operating System:

• Select your operating system from the list (e.g., Windows 10, macOS) and click on "Change".

Download the Driver:

• Scroll down to the "Driver-Product Installation Software" section.
  • Click on the "Download" button next to the full feature driver (recommended) or basic driver, depending on your preference.
  • Save the file to your computer.

Install the Driver:

• Once the driver is downloaded, open the file to start the installation process.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
  • During the installation, you may be prompted to connect your printer to your computer. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.

Complete the Installation:

• Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer without using the HP Smart app.

By following these steps, you can download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer driver without using the HP Smart app.

Please mark this post as Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.