cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
paulri
Level 4
166 104 3 9
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

How do I know if an HP printer has been given drivers for Windows 11?

HP Recommended
HP Laserjet p1102w

I am planning on getting a new laptop in the next 12 months or so, and my trusty laserjet p1102w doesn't appear to have Windows 11 drivers: HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Does the lack of choice on that page  mean that HP has detected that I have Windows 10, so there is no need to display win11 drivers? Or is it that HP has not created any drivers that will operate my printer, on that version of Windows? 

I do take it that newer HP printers (mine is several years old) have Win 11 drivers, correct? Or is it that the Win10 drivers are all compatible?

HP LaserJet p1102w
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,599 32,178 5,527 13,019
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Windows 11 drivers would become available later this month, following the operating system release.

Windows 11 drivers and information  will become available, please allow it some time and check later this month, I would guess that not later than mid October you would find more information, available..

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
4 REPLIES 4
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,599 32,178 5,527 13,019
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Windows 11 drivers would become available later this month, following the operating system release.

Windows 11 drivers and information  will become available, please allow it some time and check later this month, I would guess that not later than mid October you would find more information, available..

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

Repairatrooper
Level 13
Level 13
8,589 8,487 891 2,601
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

A look at some tech articles suggests that if your device currently works with Windows 10 then Windows 11 compatibility should not be an issue. https://www.xda-developers.com/will-printer-work-with-windows-11/

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

paulri
Author
Level 4
166 104 3 9
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I was under the impression that it had already been released. 

HP LaserJet p1102w
paulri
Author
Level 4
166 104 3 9
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, that way I can keep this reliable HP Laserjet that is still working.

HP LaserJet p1102w
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation