Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem.We’re you ever able to get assistance?

HP Recommended

Go to Setting on the Printer Screen, then Printer Maintenance, then Restore, then select Cold Restore. 

That's it. 

HP Recommended

I have an HP Officejet 9015 that is giving me the error code B305DFF9.  Can I get the procedure on how to factory reset please?

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem on a printer under warranty and can't seem to get HP phone support to help.  Unbelievable.  What did they instruct you to do, please?

HP Recommended

Go to Setting on the Printer Screen, then Printer Maintenance, then Restore, then select Cold Restore. 

That's it.

HP Recommended

I need the factory reset instructions please. 

HP Recommended

Hi I need instructions to factory reset my hp office jet pro 9015, have the B8077df6 error and I can't access to the printer's system.

HP Recommended

I also have a HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 and every day, sometimes several times a day it blue screens.  It never did this until it automatically updated to firmware dated: 2021-07-08.

If the solution is to do a factory reset would you please send that to me as well?

HP Recommended

I solved the blue screen issue by doing a master reset from the printer display panel.  Help this helps.

HP Recommended

Have an Hp OJP 9015 that claims it has a paper jam. Have followed all instructions to clear out the so called paper jam, clean all rollers, etc. but still continues to show a paper jam. Can’t do anything with the screen as the paper jam error keeps coming back immediately. Hoping a factory reset will help clear the issue. Can someone please provide the reset instructions?

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.