Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet pro 8710
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can one enlarge/reduce when copying on Officejet 8710

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Peter280

Welcome to the HP support community.

Adjust copy and paper size settings from the printer control panel menu to enlarge or reduce the size of copies.

1. Touch Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the printer control panel, and then select any available basic settings that apply to your copy job.

2. Touch Settings or the Gear icon  to open the copy job options.

3. Scroll to access and change the following copy settings.

• Resize or Size: Change the size of the copy. Options can include a list of presets, custom sizes between 25 and 50 percent of the original size, Fit to Page, and an Actual Size setting to make a borderless copy.

4. Select Save Current Settings or Set as New Defaults to retain the settings for future copy jobs.

Refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.