cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
jw31415
1 1 0 0
Message 81 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you share the changes that are needed to the scripts/package?  Or share the package that was previously shared?

It is sad that HP has not updated their package to support 12.0.1.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Fran88
1 1 0 0
Message 82 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How does one contact HP and let them know that a printer driver for macOS Monterey is needed asap. My Officejet Pro 8600 has plenty of life in it. Thanks... F

SSC_UK
Level 3
22 22 2 15
Message 83 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The instructions for using terminal are in the posts above. Much better to do this yourself rather than rely on somebody unknown on the internet. 

CotterFahey
1 1 0 0
Message 84 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This worked! Thanks!!

ETWM
3 3 0 0
Message 85 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It doesn't work.

sampetch
2 2 0 1
Message 86 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This worked for me!  I was ready to buy a new printer, so thanks!

Ningaui
Level 2
5 5 0 7
Message 87 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI Litbum.  It would be great if you could repost the link to the file. I just discovered your post.

htandrews
1 1 0 0
Message 88 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This worked for my HP1010.

jb51780
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 89 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Monterrey has created a lot of issues. This should take care of the issue. First Uninstall all HP software, put in the Trash and empty the Trash. Then reset the printer system ( https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/reset-printing-system-mac-solve-a-problem-mh14001/12.0/mac/... ) Next add the printer ( https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/add-a-printer-mh14004/mac )

JMM707
1 1 0 0
Message 90 of 118
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Have similar problem

Can you plz update link

Thx

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation