cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Kartik11Ahuja
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I am unable to install the printer driver setup for printer deskjet 5820

HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 5821
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1611412924925.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
30,827 30,543 5,276 12,252
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is the product registration following the printer setup, try clicking the Continue Later button and then the Close button, open the HP Deskjet 5820 software, see if it opens and also try printing, it should likely be working and installed successfully following such a message,

Please let me know,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Kartik11Ahuja
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No sir,  after clicking on continue later I have tried to complete the printer to network using this driver software, after connecting,  again opening the driver software it shows to connect again to network or connect through cable.

0 Kudos
Kartik11Ahuja
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will the Hp community be able to help me?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation