Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a micr printer for printing checks and I am updating the printer but still need HP IIISi printer driver for this printer. Where can I find this driver on HP's site? 

I know its old. This printer plots out from blank page to a check. Is this driver available anywhere? 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@CTCarp, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, what model printer are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am using a Xerox 3330 MICR printer. This is a printer that we use for Benefit checks. The check stock is blank and the program plots the details into the body. This driver was recommended and had been used with previous Xerox N2825 printers. When I install the Xerox 3330 I want to add this driver to it. I used to have a copy years ago and I am unable to locate it now. 

HP Recommended

Is there a driver available Kumar? 

HP Recommended

@CTCarp

As this is a Xerox printer, you will have to contact Xerox for assistance.

Keep me posted with any concerns related to HP products. Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I know that it is a Xerox printer but it requires IIISi printer driver. I have been using it like this for over 15yrs as suggested by the vendor. Is there  IIISi driver available anywhere? I am upgrading the server that the printer resides.

HP Recommended

@CTCarp

According to this document, I'm afraid this driver is not available anymore. It is pretty old and HP has stopped developing it.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.