Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C4385 All-in-One Printer

I am looking for software and driver for my HP photosmart c 4390 printer which is no longer sold. I lost the installation CD

http://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-c4390-all-in-one-printer-series/354426...

Thank you for your help

Olivier15

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Olivier15 

Try to install with the next driver, s'il vous plaît

* Click YES   to say thank you, 

* Click Accepted Solution when question is answered.

Best regards, Bonsoir

ferRX.
dodecaedroh.gif

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Olivier15,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If you've lost the installation CD for your HP Photosmart C4385 All-In-One Printer, you can still download the necessary software and drivers from the official HP website. Follow these steps.

1. Visit the HP Support Website: Go to the official HP support website at HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads.

2. Enter your Printer Model: Type "Photosmart C4385" in the search box and press Enter.

3. Select Your Operating System: Choose your operating system from the list. Make sure to select the correct version of Windows or macOS.

4. Download Drivers: Look for the driver and software options available for your printer. You should find a list of drivers, software, and firmware updates. Download the ones you need.

5. Install the Drivers: Once the download is complete, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers and software.

6. Connect Your Printer: Connect your HP Photosmart C4385 to your computer when prompted during the installation process. Make sure your printer is powered on.

7. Complete the Installation: Follow any additional instructions to complete the installation. This may include configuring the printer settings and registering your product.

Remember that operating systems and software are regularly updated, so it's a good idea to check for the latest drivers on the HP website even if you have the CD. The CD might contain outdated drivers, and the latest ones available online will ensure optimal performance and compatibility with your current operating system.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hi Alden4,

Thank you for your reply, before contacting HP Support Community I visited the HP Support Website but as the factory warranty has expired, and this product is no longer sold, they don't provide anymore software and driver for my HP Photosmart C4390 printer.

Best regards

Olivier15

HP Recommended

Hi @Olivier15 

Try to install with the next driver, s'il vous plaît

* Click YES   to say thank you, 

* Click Accepted Solution when question is answered.

Best regards, Bonsoir

ferRX.
dodecaedroh.gif

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.