Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Ivanjackson

I looked up Image zone just to see what it is , My printer came with HP solution Center. I have windows Vista Home Prem. sp2 What windows are you running in your PC & what windows is in your Laptop. This article says Image zone don't work in windows 7 , Is this the version you are using ? Look at yours on both and compare.HP Image Zone Download.jpg

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

I had some remedial work done on my PC. Now I cannot scan

I have a one year old HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909n

I received the message in the subject heading.

I tried reinstalling my printer software and was notified that my printer (or sorftware) is not compatible with Windows XP - only Windows 7

Up until the remedial work I printed using XP (on my PC) and using Windows 7 on my laptop

HP Recommended

THIS GIVES ME HOPE....I TOO LOST MY scan.msi  file to a "cleaner"...and have no recovery cd for my HP 3030 or 6215..and have attempted un install and reinstall of drivers 3x on each to no avail....but i have no clue as to how to do what you are suggesting....

HP Recommended

Missing scan.msi file

HP Recommended

@ED28311 wrote:

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS FILE?

HP Recommended

I have been using an HP scanner for several years but now after allowing someone to "clean up" the scan.msi file is missing.

Using "Paint" provides a solution for someone scanning one or two files, but I need what the now missing file seemingly provided. The simplest hassle free solution please someone.

@xyzzzz123456878 wrote:
A cleaner utility has removed my scan.msi file for my oj6110.  I have lost my install CD.  Where can I find this file to download?

HP Recommended

Hello i need sum help i have HP 4500 officejet G510 a-f I buy it tow years ago latly i can't print anny text at the moment i

press print i reacev a fraime that writen page scrit res://ieframe. dll/preview.js and then i reaceveda scrit writen SCAN. MSI

wath can i do ?  i need to reinstall ( by the disk)? again or watt to or you have possibility to download from somewhere else?

Thank you for your helping me" Her in Israel they don't like to help"

Alex Kassir

HP Recommended

Hello Alex69jobs.  I understand you need to reinstall your printer's software.

The software is available for download online here.

Let me know if the re-installation resolves your issue.  

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

I have reinstalled at least twenty times and get the message you had  . found out it is a conflict between my  3 in printer  and my scanner . I have a scanjet G4050 and a  Deskjet  3512. I have tried many things but I cannot get the  scan.msi back  the 3in1 scans beautifully . I used the third party  free sample vue6495 and it worked beautifully which showed me that it is  HPs faulty conflict and nothing to do with my hardware . I hope they fix this or I will never buy another HP product again . To get the Vue software would cost 89 dollars to have the features it had before and I will never buy it .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.