The steps on how to set a manual IP address can be found here.
For the DNS servers please use 22.214.171.124 for the Manual Preferred DNS Server and 126.96.36.199 for the Alternate DNS server. These are Google’s public DNS servers
If the issue persists, I recommend you delete the driver and root level and retry, follow the steps below:
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe”
8). Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
Use this link to download and install the new driver. Configure the printer.
You can also add the printer using IP address-
1. Select “Start” and type “printers” in the search box.
2. Choose “Printers & scanners“.
3. elect “Add a printer or scanner“.
4. Wait for the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” option to appear, then select it.
5. Select “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname” , then select “Next“.
6. select “TCP/IP Device” in the “Device type” list.
7. Type the hostname or the IP address of the printer. Select “Next“. To find the IP address of the printer, touch the Wi-Fi icon on the printer's control panel.
8. Windows should find the printer if the printer is on and configured correctly. You may have to specify more information. If prompted, Select the type of network adapter installed in the printer in the “Device Type” drop-down list. You can also click “Custom” to specify custom settings for the network printer. Select “Next“.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".