cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

My Laser Jet 200 MFP gives an error message after every page and then starts a cleaning process.

HP Recommended
Laser Jet 200MFP
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

As with many other customers, my LaserJet 200 MFP has and still suffers with an error message after printing every page followed by a cleaning process. Very frustrating.

Have tried all of the published advice I can find including replacing the feel roller, factory re-set, changing the cartridges, setting the paper type to heavy, setting the paper type to a different size, updatng the software, etc.etc.

Is this actually a manufacturing fault?

Look forward to fresh ideas.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 12
Level 12
4,930 4,915 573 796
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you replaced both paper pickup and paper separation rollers with new ones?

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

No only replaced the pick up roller as an act of desperation. It does not struggle to pick the paper up and probably printed less than 1500 sheets in its life time so should not be worn. (I guess there is a log somewhere that counts pages printed.)

Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have found the "Usage Report" total pages printed is 1748. It should do better than that before needing replacement parts. Hence think the problem is elsewhere. Other also report rplacing the rollers did not fix the problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation