Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Office Jet 200 Mobile Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Just as I completed set up the printer is giving me an error code that is unrecognizable in most forums. Error code 0XB857505E. I cannot get the printer to reset itself and remove the code.  I have unplugged it. Attempted to restart. Removed the battery let it turn off completely and it keeps turning back on with the dame code. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@LaToya5 

Reference document:

HP Inkjet Printers - '0xc19a0005' or Similar Error Code Displays

The mystery error codes likely mean something to HP.

There are lists of these errors.  For the most part the lists / numbers are useless to most of us since there are no details available outside of internal HP.

"Back in the day" when the printer was in Warranty, it might have been useful to submit a case and find out what "else" might be done.  Those of us with devices not in Warranty do not have to option to submit a case to Support.

The document provides just a couple of "home remedies" - if neither of these work, and unless you can magically stumble on a fix, it is likely the hardware does require service.

Yes, I know...

HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you so much. 

HP Recommended

@LaToya5 

You are welcome.

I am sorry we cannot provide the magic in this case.

Just in Case...

If you think the printer really ought to be working - and, yes, printers can fail suddenly so "thinking it should work" is actually illogical - still, you could try moving the printer to a different outlet.  Would that work?  Meh - maybe not, but it's a small printer 9 (easy to move) so it might be worth trying.

Stay Safe.

Carry On.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.