Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8028 All-in-One Printer
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 and mostly use it to print shipping labels for my business via the HP Smart app on my Mac.  With the recent change of PayPal shipping to ShipStation, I now get a PDF file for the label.  Whenever I try to print this, it prints on the middle of a 8.5"x11" page.  I use labels which are 6.5" x 8.5" (2 per page) and am struggling to re-orient the PDF to print.  For some reason, I cannot change it from being oriented in the center of the page.  What setting do I need to change?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I found a solution.  I am not sure it is the most efficient solution, but it seems to work!

I created a "Paper Size" which is 5.5" tall by 8.5" wide and printed in "Portrait" mode on my labels, which are Avery 8126 8.5" x 11" sheets with 2 labels per page.  Voila!  My issue is resolved.

If there is a more efficient method to achieve this, Please let me know.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.